question

kiwi35 avatar image
kiwi35 asked

Two multiplus-II in parallel vs ESS -> grid reinjection ?

Hello,

I have Multiplus-II 48/5000/70 GX and a Multiplus-II 48/5000/70.

I want to make them in parallel (one phase), so I configure them with VE.Bus Quick Config and apply all same configuration on both of them (I have taken lots of time to have same lengh of câbles).

ESS Assistant is quite strange, because it hasn't asked SAME questions that it asked on master for slave configuration (this is really puzzling, but maybe the reason why I have issues).

After reboot of all multiplus, I get about 2000W reinjected to the grid, waited for ... ~10 minutes, still continues.

Now... I have 2 questions :

- Is this normal that ve-config doesn't ask same questions on ESS configuration on slave multiplus ?

- Did I did something wrong ? (I have looked at training on professionnal victron).

Kind regards,

Xavier

multiplus in parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
rafa avatar image
rafa answered ·

Preguntarte solo tienes el venus del multiplus ii y el otro es un multiplus asecas?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kiwi35 avatar image
kiwi35 answered ·

Okay seems I found what is the issue. The master should be the one that the most recent serial number (this shoud written in the documentation...).

2 |3000