question

cwuerker avatar image
cwuerker asked

Victron Isolation Transformer 3600 auto - Green LED lit but no Yellow LED (not sensing voltage)

I have a new 3600w auto switching isolation transformer that I just installed but it is not working. I have to connected to 230v (single-phase) / 16a shore power and have verified that it is getting 226vac on the input side. I have the output jumpers set for 115 volts output and the neutral to ground jumper installed. There is no input jumper as this auto-senses input voltage. The green power LED is lit but neither the 230v or 115v yellow LED is lit. It appears that the unit is defective as it is not sensing or accepting the voltage as good despite my verification that it is good. I have also verified that the polarity is correct. Any suggestions before I return it? I have contacted the dealer but still waiting for a response. Thanks, Chris

Autotransformer
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
cwuerker avatar image
cwuerker answered ·

Thanks Finley. I haven’t been able to find any internal fuses or internal reset switches on the boards. But if anybody know of any internal fuses, breakers or resets, please let me know.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.