question

owen-olivier-1 avatar image
owen-olivier-1 asked

Touch 50 Screen goes Blank

Afternoon,

I hope someone can refer me to the answer if this question has been answered. I have a touch 50 connected to a Cerbo on a fresh installation. The whole system runs beautifully until the Touch 50 screen goes blank and completely random times. Ones a day, or once a week, completely unpredictable and I have to be power cycle the screen before it displays information again. Any idea what this could be ?

cerbo gxtouchscreen
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

is the cerbo on the latest fw if not please upgrade it and if it still does it take it to the shop you purchased it from for testing

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

meg-magruder avatar image
meg-magruder answered ·

Having the same issue. Just picked up yesterday. @Bruce Orr any ideas?

2 |3000

Bruce Orr avatar image
Bruce Orr answered ·

Have you made sure the hdmi cable and the usb cable are secure on the Cerbo? On the Cerbo, the USB next to the hdmi is power only and the other 2 USBs are power and data. The touch 50 usb will work from any of those, so try moving the USB to another slot. Make sure it is not an issue with the sleep setting on the Cerbo. Let us know if it continues to happen and we will replace it.

2 |3000

Related Resources