question

jake178 avatar image
jake178 asked

Relay Option missing in settings menu on EasySolar - II

Hi, I need to set up the Generator settings on my EasySolar - II, when i when to turn on the Setting s the Relay menu is missing, please see Picture. Does any one know how to fix it ?? Firmware version 3.00 42

![53924-image.png][1]

Relay
image.png (30.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Your GX Device does not have a programmable relay.

Use the programmable relay in the Multiplus insead.

Look through the Multiplus pages in the device list.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jake178 avatar image
jake178 answered ·

Hi,

Thanks for answering. There is nothing in the Multiplus -II device menu for programing a relay? also when you try and activate the tank pump it tells me to go to Relay settings and set function to Tank Pump the Relay Settings path does not exist.

The only way I have found for the generator is to use the Virtual Switch using VE Config. ( waiting on test results to see if it worked)

There should be another way.? I find it crazy to only the VE config option which is too advanced for most people to even set up and maintain.

2 |3000

mattias-lithammer avatar image
mattias-lithammer answered ·

Any news on this problem?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic