question

rossco46 avatar image
rossco46 asked

GX TOUCH 50

i have installed a GX Touch 50 for a customer and the colours are "grayed" out, there are no bright red, yellow, blue colours as i have seen in the past on other touch screens; i have reset the Cerbo GX to factory defaults by rebooting with a USB stick and the unzipped file, but no luck; i ordered a new GX Touch 50, but have the same problem, so i figured it was the Cerbo GX, but no luck there either, would really appreciate some help on this one :-)

gx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Bruce Orr avatar image
Bruce Orr answered ·

I am an installer and I’ve seen this issue before. I replaced the touch 70 but problem remained. After I replaced the Cerbo, the issue went away.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Are you plugging directly into the cerbo HDMI output with the touch display, or are you using any extensions?

2 |3000