question

thilohofmann avatar image
thilohofmann asked

Globallink 520 Grafana

Hi community,

I analyze a set of smartshunts connected to globallinks online. Today I use VRM website which is very limited in terms of dashboard. Exporting to CSV/Excel is a way, but it is manually.

Does anyone know if there is a way to connect the globallink 520 via the VRM to grafana or influx? I know there are ways for the cebro devices, but globallink?!

Any suggestions ? :)

vrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
bathnm avatar image
bathnm answered ·

Take a look at this material

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

thilohofmann avatar image thilohofmann commented ·
Hello Bathnm,

unfortunately the Globallink doesn't seam to be compatible. The description demands a Victron GX device which does not include the Globallink 520.

In case it works anyway and I am mistaken, please correct me.

0 Likes 0 ·
bathnm avatar image bathnm thilohofmann commented ·

It can pull stats from VRM, so it means that Globallink -> VRM -> Grafana. It does require internet access.

1 Like 1 ·
thilohofmann avatar image thilohofmann bathnm commented ·
Thanks , I will look into it :)
0 Likes 0 ·
thilohofmann avatar image
thilohofmann answered ·

Hello @Bathnm ,

can you by any chance point me to a guide with this VRM to Grafana? I only find links with the MQTT instructions where grafana is conntecting directly to the venusGX device. This is not possible with the Globallink :(

Thank you in advance

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic