question

wrknowles avatar image
wrknowles asked

BEP TS1 Tank Sender and Cerbo?

I've done my search through the forum posts, and come up with inconclusive results. I'm running a Cerbo with firmware 2.73, and would like to use BEP TS1 ultrasonic sensors. It looks like they should talk with each other running the TS1 as resistive sensors. It also looks like it makes better sense to calibrate the sensors on the Cerbo, rather than using the (rather antique) software for the TS1-PK.

Am I understanding this correctly?

Thanks much,
Walter Knowles

tank monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, answered already in part here: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/89839/gx-tank-140-bep-ts1-ultrasonic-tank-sender.html.. I'll add some more info there.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wrknowles avatar image
wrknowles answered ·

Thanks! I'll give it a try. The tanks are fairly large, and I'm guessing that the averaging interval might be able to be set long enough to cover up the fluctuations. I'll keep you posted.

2 |3000

Josep morancho avatar image
Josep morancho answered ·

Hi wrknowles, how was your experience with TS1 and Cerbo GX with your large tank? My water tank is 2 meter tall

2 |3000

Josep morancho avatar image
Josep morancho answered ·

Hi wrknowles, how was your experience with TS1 and Cerbo GX with your large tank? My water tank is 2 meter tall

2 |3000