question

michael-franzin avatar image
michael-franzin asked

VRM Dashboard Historical Data Diagramm Batteryline (only that) missing

Good Morning,setup-victron-mf-batteryline-missing.jpg

my Battery SOC line is missing, only realized now.... strange, all good before....

PLEASE SEE SNIP:

Went through some postings, only found same issue, but with some other Battery brand (was not in compatible List that time, I think) . Solution was to tick off "Has DC System" ... this is off anyways in my Cerbo GX .

Restartet system and Battery - still not there.

New Firmware on Cerbo GX installed - still not there.

Dont want to fiddle around too much... Battery SOC still in "advanced" widget visible.... so I do have a workaround to check SOC movement....

Any suggestions - maybe this problem is due to all that Data traffic problem at Victron going on??

My System 48V :

3 x MP2 5000

MPPT :

2 x 250/100 MC4 - (EACH) - 11.85 KW (( (S5 x P2) x 3) x 395W) 10 degree East/West

1 x 150/100 - 5.925 KW ((S3 x P5) x 395W) 20 degree South

1 x 150/85 - 4.74 KW ((S3 x P4) x 395W) 90 degree South (on Housewall)

34.365 KW together

And YES - the 250/100 MC4 running on 11.85KW each ... delivering 5.8KW max , as expected... all veryfied and agreed with Victron VE MPPT calculater,,,, I did it mainly to catch more Sun in dark monthes... put simple cooling on 250ies... they running on 68 degrees in full delivery mode without cooling.... now 34 degrees max... and systems runs like a dream... 16 x PYL 3000 are charged / decharged with max 20Amps - ( and that only very little hours per week) so Batterysystem-setup is for very mild performance and should last longer... (in theorie....time will tell....) .

Please assist to find my blue battery line at

Dashboard - Historical Data - System Overview

It was very handy for quick check....

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi,

It is related to a VRM performance issue - some more info here - VRM Portal performance issues 2023-06-01

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.