question

markess avatar image
markess asked

VRM dashboard graph not updating

VRM data is coming through live for me on the dashboard, but the System Overview graph just below it is not updating since the recent VRM issues. I keep having to click back to 'yesterday' then forward to 'today' again to get the graph to refresh. Anyone seen or know how to solve?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, those auto updates are indeed not re-enabled yet. From memory, thats the only feature still disabled. We’ll be looking at re-enabling that next week.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please be assured that everyone is working hard to get VRM performance back to how it was and then better.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

markess avatar image
markess answered ·

Thanks @mvader (Victron Energy) . Apologies, I had assumed VRM was fully functional again. That's no problem and reassuring to hear, thanks for the update.

2 |3000