question

kaypea avatar image
kaypea asked

Is there a problem with servers today? No data to display...

Everything has been fine until today when some of the graphs are suddenly displaying 'No data to display'? Even the ones that were showing yesterday have disappeared.

The ones no longer showing are VE Bus State, MPPT State, Solar Charger relay state, which are the ones I normally have on my desktop display.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

There were indeed some issues regarding infrastructure and performance today. Everything should be back to normal again.

Thank you for reporting!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

eric-tarkleson avatar image
eric-tarkleson answered ·

I have noticed this also. It seems to come and go. Try again in a few minutes. Our systems came back with all data after about a half hour.

2 |3000

kaypea avatar image
kaypea answered ·

Thanks Eric I will try again later.

2 |3000

thanar avatar image
thanar answered ·

I've been having numerous issues with the VRM today as well. Data delays, widgets settings getting restored, various glitches.

2 |3000