question

jan-hanekom avatar image
jan-hanekom asked

Blue Smart charger IP65 12/5 not charging flat batteries

I have installed this charger on a camera system with two 12V 12Ah batteries in parallel. There is a lot of AC interruptions. It has worked well for about 10 days, but then after a lengthy AC off time, it did not want to charge the batteries again. The Bluetooth app showed 4V and 0A. I have tried several times disconnecting AC as well as the batteries and every time the same. I have also tried to change the settings. Removed the charger and replaced it with a C-Tech 5A charger and it immediately started charging normally. Brought the Blue Smart back home and connected it to a partially discharged 7Ah battery. It seems to work well. Why did it not want to charge the batteries from 4V?

battery charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jan-hanekom avatar image
jan-hanekom answered ·

Hi all, It is my first time using this platform. Whereto from here if there is no one with an answer.

Thank you.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.