question

jakes7196 avatar image
jakes7196 asked

VRM: alarm config in Celcius only

My Cerbo is running v2.92 and when creating a temperature alarm for my Ruuvi, the temperature is in celsius. Being from the US, my foundation is fahrenheit. Is there a way to change it for the alarm config? I changed my displays to F, it's just alarm creation that is still C.

cerbo-alarm.jpg

bug reportalarm
cerbo-alarm.jpg (21.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @jakes7196 , that sounds like a mistake in our VRM portal. I’ll get it fixed; thank you!

(Might take a while)

Happy 2023!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Neil Swinton avatar image Neil Swinton commented ·
Thanks for looking at this. It's an issue both in configuring the alerts and also in the received alert text. Not to be greedy, but it would be awesome to be able to disable an existing alert. For example, I don't want a high temperature alert for the RV when the dog is on a hike with me. Similarly, once I winterize the RV I want to turn off the freezing temperature alert.
0 Likes 0 ·
n-g avatar image
n-g answered ·

Has this been fixed? I am having the same issue.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic