question

tighernan avatar image
tighernan asked

Zero watts while giving normal voltage, below minus temperature.

Checked in on the system we have and discovered these readings. Not sure why this happens or even worse situation, I don't know how to fix it.Screenshot_20230419_114031.jpgScreenshot_20230419_120430.jpgScreenshot_20230419_114433_Chrome.jpg

MPPT ControllersSolar Panel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Do you have multiple charge controllers? Error 66 incompatible devices would suggest you have multiple devices paralleled but that the settings in the devices are not the same.

Duh, I just noticed that you do in fact have pictured 2 different controllers. Check the parameters in each controller that they are set the same, and both firmwares up to date or at least the same number for both.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tighernan avatar image
tighernan answered ·

With limited knowledge the parameters on both controlers are the same!

Each controler is connected individually via V.E direct to Cyrbo.

Each controller says up to date. Although running different Firmware versions. The 250/100 has Firmware V.313. And the 150/35 has Firmware V1.61.

Sine the installation is January this is the second time this has happened. The list time it only effected the smaller 150/35 and it rectified its self.. Now as you can see both controllers have shut down.

2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Is also the Cerbo GX on the last software version 2.94?

Make screenshots of the settings, please.

The default lithium charging profile disables charging below 5°C.
Look into the datasheet of your batteries.

2 |3000

tighernan avatar image
tighernan answered ·

The cyrbo is running Firmware version V2.92 ! I can't see any promt to update it ? Plus I did see this. Refer to the picture. Gateway not seen for 18 days.

The current temperature here is 13 degrees, plus the whole system is installed in the house.

screenshot-20230419-151435-chrome.jpg

2 |3000

tighernan avatar image
tighernan answered ·

Some other information I could get.

DVCC is turned Off.

There is no ESS turned On.

V.E smart network is turned on for both controlers plus the smartshunt.

2 |3000

tighernan avatar image
tighernan answered ·

So it turns out the Cyrbo did need updating, Which is now done. Plus the Smart Networking was turned On, from what I have seen in the fourms this needed to be turned off. All seems to be working again. Thanks for your help guys.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual