question

assyntdavid avatar image
assyntdavid asked

Strange AC load graph in VRM

This is a very minor thing but strange. A while ago the AC load graph in the VRM dashboard display started showing gaps (see screenshot). On the Advanced page the AC Output Power graph (screenshot) is still complete showing fixed background load and a fridge turning on intermittently. I wasn't on site when this started so absolutely nothing changed, apart from possible automatic software update. Have since been to site, and for other reasons, the entire set up has been disconnected, reconnected and restarted - no change. Anybody else seen this or similar?

David

VRM Portal.pngAC Output Power.png

VRM
vrm-portal.png (222.3 KiB)
ac-output-power.png (116.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Thanks for reporting @assyntdavid - we've made some changes to that 'spark' graph on the dashboard on our end.

This might have been an unintentional result. I'll see what can be done.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

assyntdavid avatar image
assyntdavid answered ·

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) FYI I have a similar set up at Home but using the 10000VA Multiplus 2 rather than the 5000VA at Assynt Hut. The Home VRM display does not show this break up in the AC load graph. Base load at home is usually around 200W compared to 30W at accept, ie higher base load at home both literally and proportionately. Just wondered if that may be a helpful observation, and explain why others are not reporting the same.

Kind Regards,

David

VRM Portal.png

vrm-portal.png (191.4 KiB)
2 |3000