question

James Lucas avatar image
James Lucas asked

Bluetooth connection issue

Hi, I have just bought a Retreat van with a Victron system. It has 3 x 150w panels on the roof and 2 x 120 lithium batteries. All ran by a Victron smart solar charger 100/50 and a Victron blue smart charger AC 12/30. I just d/loaded the Victron Connect app. If I plug the van into mains power I can find and connect to the AC charger and view the stats using the default pin: 000000. The issue is with the solar charger. The app finds it, but won’t connect to it. The 000000 pin seems to fail. I have spoken with the previous owner and he said he hasn’t changed the pin. Can someone help me please. James

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
manta avatar image
manta answered ·

On the device list: tap or click the three-dots menu on the right side of the product description. A menu will pop up offering a 'Reset PIN code' option. Click that, and enter the PUK code. The PUK code can be found on the product label, on the back of the product.

Only connect to bluetooth in the app, not by pairing with bluetooth in adnroid op iphone settings.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

James Lucas avatar image
James Lucas answered ·

Thanks for your response. It’s mounted in a cupboard so I’ll have to unscrew it to get to the PUK code. I’ll give it a go. Cheers.

2 |3000

James Lucas avatar image
James Lucas answered ·

Thanks for that. PUK number got me sorted.

Appreciate your help.

James.

2 |3000