question

dougjpr avatar image
dougjpr asked

Victron Connect and Cerbo GX

Have a Multiplus 2, BMV-712 and a CERBO GX with Touch 50 installed in my RV. When using the Victron Connect App on my Iphone I can see the BMV-712 no problem, but can only use the remote console on the CERBO GX if I am connected to a network. I thought I would be able to see the system on Victron Connect like I do on the touch 50, but I can't. What am I doing wrong. Bluetooth is enabled using the Touch screen as is the LAN.

Any help is appreciated

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@Dougjpr You can use Victron's VRM portal to monitor and control your system anywhere in the world.

You GX will need an internet connection though.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

If you are trying to connect to the cerbo in order to use the remote console without being connected to a network, you will need to connect to the cerbo's built in wifi access point.

2 |3000