question

khschmidt avatar image
khschmidt asked

Multi 2with ESS: Battery discharging stops at 92% SoC

First I had with ESS trouble that charging and discharging changed without sense at a SoC level of about 85%.
I changed configuration of MPPT charger to „Scheduled Charging“. So fare charging works now up to 95% as preset wit VE Config.
But discharging ends already at 92% despite that i preset 40% as minimum SoC. I meantime changed Optimization with BatteryLife to without.. But the didn‘t solve the problem.
All i want is during day use of exceeding solar power at in night times discharging of the 300Ah battery.
What is to change in configuration for that?

battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
matt1309 avatar image
matt1309 answered ·

When the battery stops charging at 85% SOC are you getting any messages within cerbogx/venus os? My only guess is that maybe the battery voltage is getting too low (set in VE config if usinng ESS or MPPT is not) and is stopping the discharge. However if that's the case i believe you get a notification within venus os/cerbo gx

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic