question

beattiemark avatar image
beattiemark asked

Multiplus II GX not connecting to VRM portal since I added 2 x MPPT's

Everything was working fine, no issues. I upgraded the system yesterday and added 2 x MPPT's (SmartSolar 150/60). I connected the SmartSolar's via the VE.Direct, using a USB Hub and then plugged into the USB socket in the Multiplus. The VE.Direct socket on the Multiplus is connected to a SmartShunt. All seemed ok, I can see the MPPTs and SmartShunt via Victron connect using Local/Bluetooth. But the Multiplus does not show in the device list ? If I try to connect to the Multiplus via VRM Portal app, its says VRM Portal err R13. I have not changed anything on my local Lan the Multiplus is connect to ? Also I noticed since connecting the MPPT's the VRM Portal app takes much much longer to load on my windows PC ? Can you please advise on a solution. Thanks, Mark.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@beattiemark

The multiplus will not be visible in Victron Connect unless you have an mk3 to usb dongle attached to your phone and also to the multiplus.

Over lan, you can use the remote console either in the browser or over the VRM also available in a browser.

How are you using the vrm app in the PC, on an emulator?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

beattiemark avatar image
beattiemark answered ·

Thanks, this problem is now resolved. Much appreciated.

2 |3000