question

glenmc avatar image
glenmc asked

VRM Missing Data and widget issue appear to be back

This issue appears to have returned, as I have the same issue.

Widgets not displaying graphs, also when you add a widget and go from advanced to dashboard the new widget disappears. The only widget that displays correctly is MPPT State.

System was displaying correctly unit 5-5-2022, system consists of MPPT's and cerbo

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mrloader avatar image mrloader commented ·

I have the same problem. After account switch (added a new installation) dash board is working, but widgets are showing no graphs and disapear completelly after going back to the dashboard.

I installed a new Raspberry pi, then the problem occured. Any idears what I can do?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
chamtrev avatar image
chamtrev answered ·

I have the same, plus when trying to create a widget for say a temperature probe the data appears and all looks fine but the widget does not save at all.

Only graphics are for MPPT state, everything else blank.

The dashboard is fine both real time and historically.

Any ideas?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

miguel5 avatar image
miguel5 answered ·

Is there a solution or workaround? I can select only one predefined widget in the advanced tab. All other are grey and not selectable.

But I can create custom widgets and they show up.

2 |3000