question

recorp avatar image
recorp asked

VRM confused about correct AC topology

Dear all,

I have setup a site with a Multiplus GX and a Fronius Inverter on the AC in side after the grid meter (the setup under the Inverter menue is set to AC Input). Nevertheless VRM is confused about my topology and depicts the PV generator and AC load on the right side of the Multiplus. Depending on the actual situation this leads to "impossible" energy flows in VRM (i.e.production is coming out of nowhere to feed AC-load during the night or energy is disappearing during the day when there is no grid connection on AC in).

How can I tell VRM that the PV and AC-loads should be shown on the left side?

acin-loads-pv-invert.jpg

This is the view with AC in disconnected, it shows that VRM thinks that the inverter and loads are on AC out:

noacin-loads-pv-invert.jpg

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Adam avatar image
Adam answered ·

Hi

If you are using ESS you will need to go into the ESS menu , then go to the grid metering tab and change that to , "grid meter " then you config will look correct and all the numbers will work on the screen. if you dont do that no matter what you the PV inverter will only ever appear on the out outside . make sure you also set the meter in the "Energy meters" tab as " grid meter " which i thikn may happen by default anyways , not sure cant remenber .

hopefullly that help you

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.