question

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas asked

Trouble setting generator service interval in cerbo

I am using the cerbo relay 1 generator auto start/stop and the digital input for generator run signal. All this functions as expected, but under the generator settings the service interval hours shows "Nan" and when I change the hours and select the checkmark to store the hours it goes right back to "Nan" in the value. Am I doing something wrong?

cerbo gxGenerator
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

It sounds like you are using GuiMods. Please confirm this as well as the Venus OS (firmware) version and the GuiMods version (found in the Package Manager menu under Active packages).

"nan" indicates the value is not a number. Please also indicate where you are seeing this: on the generator overview page or somewhere in the menus.

I can not duplicate the issue here.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

@Kevin Windrem sorry I should have known to include this info please forgive a newbie.

Venus os large 2.91, guimods 6.15. I am seeing this issue in settings>Generator start/stop>settings>Generator service interval (hours)screenshot-20221021-073119.png

2 |3000

Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Found the problem. Should be fixed in GuiMods v6.16.

2 |3000