question

lleszczy avatar image
lleszczy asked

Issue with VRM access via Victron Connect

I have connected to the VRM portal with My Multiplus GX before seting up all settings (3 phase set up, connecting grid, updating firmware, etc. ).

After finishing the 3phase setup, I'm not able to access VRM any more. Only the local panel is accessible from Victron Connect.

It seems that the one phase connection to VRM was saved and it not accepts the new set up. I can even see on my device list in Victron Conect that it finds two Mutliplus. One in section "Own device" and one in "Other device section". Error on VRM is that the ID can not be found.

Is there a way to clear the innitial connection and set up the VRM portal from the scratch based on new setup?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@LLeszczy

You have a three phase system is it made up of one multi GX and two without the GX?

You can only have one GX in the system, unless it is a DMC and GX.

If the other 2 Multis have GX devices you will need to disconnect them.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lleszczy avatar image lleszczy commented ·

One GX, two regular Multis 2 version 3kv, 48v

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ lleszczy commented ·

Did you configure it using Victron connect? Test the AC out to make sure you are getting the 380v?

It should automatically have the new setup on the GX VRM site if the setup was successful.

screenshot-20220809-143334.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
lleszczy avatar image
lleszczy answered ·

The three phase set up works correctly, it was configuer via Victron Connect. The only issue which I see on the settings is that on VRM Online Portal section I'm getting Unkown error and it changes every few seconds to IO error like the VRM portal can not be connected.

2 |3000