question

ako avatar image
ako asked

VRM discrepancies on different Browsers .

Why do different sources often show different readings , i have Opera , Chrome , Firefox on my Laptop and Android on my phone and cant understand why they will sometimes show totally different readings possibly a time difference although they all say Real time and the displayed time is the same , its just the charging rate , Battery Voltage and other information where there can be huge differences .

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I think it's timing. Real time only seems to apply to some metrics.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ako avatar image
ako answered ·

Thanks Kevgermany but every piece of data is different , im sure each sometimes shows a different point in time but i dont understand why as all the browsers are showing the reading from the VRM portal at the same time , one might be froze which would explain that one but id doesn't explain why the VRM portal is providing vastly conflicting information or information from different points in time , possibly as much as an hour or two .

2 |3000