question

choicelocks avatar image
choicelocks asked

Vrm not connecting why

have easy solar running for 7 days but each time I login to vrm there is no history since 10 days ago and no connection. Is lan internet connection necessary for vrm. As I did get some problems with a loose Ethernet cable. I can get virtual remote but not vrm. It is an EasySolar gx2 with 250/70 48volt 2 pylontech 2000c and an et112 as a power meter

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Get the GX onto a reliable internet (preferably wired) connection. Then restart the GX.

If this used to work then that is probably the issue.

If it never worked then you need to register a vrm account (if you don’t have one) and use to portal ID from the GX to get the data assigned.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:getting_started

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

choicelocks avatar image
choicelocks answered ·

Sorry to be simplistic but I don’t want to mess it up now everything is working do I just unplug and re plug to restart the gx?

2 |3000