question

scott-simpson avatar image
scott-simpson asked

Skylla I stuck on storage

Skylla I permanently in storage mode.

Charges at about 25 amps at 24 when on it's own.

When Quattro is charging the Skylla does not charge at all. Its connected via VE Can and can be seen on the Cerbo. The rest of the system is 3x200 24volt A/h smart lithium in parallel with VE bus bms.

Need to have quattro and Skylla charging at full power to reduce run time of generator

The Skylla is set up for Lithium

Skylla
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
jan-gils avatar image
jan-gils answered ·

I have the same issue. I use a Quattro 24V together with a Skylla-i to be able to load LiFePO4 batteries at 200A, but while the Quattro is in Bulk, the Skylla is in storage and is not outputting many amps. How can I have the Skylla in Bulk mode?

It seems the unit goes into "storage" when 27V are met. How to disable this behaviour?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Allen Roberts avatar image
Allen Roberts answered ·

Apparently I have the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

2 |3000

Allen Roberts avatar image
Allen Roberts answered ·

Doing an internet search on Skylla firmware, I found a post that somebody tracked this issue down to the "Watch" function (setup item 30). Turning that "off" will solve the issue with the battery stuck in storage mode.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic