question

Google LocalGuide avatar image
Google LocalGuide asked

Multiplus-II power consumption invert/on-Grid

65b3cea6-62ba-4aed-a26c-57d56c968beb.jpegHi folks!

In the last days I did some research about my ESS system with the MP2 48/3000. In this research I found out, that the system is able to charge the battery also on inverter-mode with excess power on grid. What I also did found out is that on inverter-mode the MP2 consumes almost twice the power it does when being on-grid with 10W cont. power to grid. I know that ESS isn’t configured to work off-grid but if it works that well that may be a consideration. Or does that affect the warranty?

As you can see on my screen, there is the AC-input, which I want to minimize as much as possible. When AC-in = 0 then the consumption (even with my devices on standby) is almost twice as high. Is that due to an higher consumption from the device itself or is it because of a bad reading from the internal AC-in measuring device?

Thanks in advance,

Max

Multiplus-IIESSoffgrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Google LocalGuide avatar image
Google LocalGuide answered ·

Hi, as an update I could figure out, that also the battery SOC reading is completely false, while the Settings should be correct.

d084f742-eede-480c-98ab-1545ef76a485.png

As you can see on this screenshot the SOC isn’t the same as the voltage of the battery

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.