question

Jan Novak avatar image
Jan Novak asked

Need remote support

Hi,

i'm a user in germany and need remote support to configure my system. I will pay for that.

I have a pico20 PV system, a openWB Wallbox and 3 Multiplus II with 9,6kwH battery.

Everything is wired correctly.

Bfo

support
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Jan Novak,

dafür bietet sich das Händlernetz in Deutschland an. Je nachdem wo Sie sich befinden, gibt es sicherlich einen Händler bzw. Installateur in Ihrer Nähe.

Victron Händlernetz: https://www.victronenergy.de/where-to-buy

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jan Novak avatar image
Jan Novak answered ·

Die haben alle keine Zeit ... es heisst in der Regel sowas wie ... vielleicht im Sommer ... :-(
Aber Danke für den Hinweis mit dem Händlernetz.

Bfo

1 comment
2 |3000

Ja, ist nicht so einfach in diesen Zeiten. Aber vielleicht meldet sich hier ja noch ein Installateur aus Deutschland, der helfen kann. Viel Glück!
0 Likes 0 ·
explorking avatar image
explorking answered ·

Victron doesn't seem to realize or care that their equipment is critical in most instances. We were stranded on the ocean and they wouldn't help and were quite rude.

email-1.jpeg

email-2.jpeg

email-1.jpeg (54.2 KiB)
email-2.jpeg (108.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Victron - Where to buy - Authorised Installers, Sales and Distribution

Warranty and Repairs.