question

hphythian avatar image
hphythian asked

Trying to get support for new Multiplus. Got un-reply-able email from Victron.

I was contacted by the vendor, who was no help. 7 days after, I got some(6) emails from Victron to 'rate my experience'. But in the email, are two links, one for "I'm happy" another for "I'm not happy". Clicking either link takes me to some webpage that first pops up as Mandrillapp.com, and then forwards to intern.professionals.ytec.nl with a login prompt. I have a VRM account, an account here, a Victron Professionals account, and none of those credentials work.

What is going on??!

support
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @Hphythian and others, in a certain (not too high) number of emails sent out that ask for your feedback, the link was broken. That has been solved a while ago, but won't fix the email you have.

I'll send you an email, so you can send the feedback to me.

Thanks and sorry for the broken links!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

HI @Hphythian,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

This should not require a login, I will look into why that is happening.

2 comments
2 |3000

hphythian avatar image hphythian commented ·

Any resolution on this? I still have feedback...

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ hphythian commented ·

The developers are aware, and looking into it.

I haven’t heard back yet, and apologies for this, if the feedback is urgent, you can post it as a message here that is only viewable to me (and the other moderators).

If it can wait till next week, I hope it’s back then, and then it can go through that normal channel.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
andreas-siebenmorgen avatar image
andreas-siebenmorgen answered ·

I have the exact same problem!

6 identical mails, and clicking the link asks for (unnkown) credentials.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Victron - Where to buy - Authorised Installers, Sales and Distribution

Warranty and Repairs.