question

Felix Thommen avatar image
Felix Thommen asked

Questions about VRM Portal

Hello

I am not able to change the language in the VRM Portal of my installation. If I select German on the login page it will always show the English variant and switches back. Is this a bug?

I saw a installation from a friend which has displayed the voltage of the Starter Battery. What is needed to bring this to the dashboard? I have a Raspberry Pi running 2.80-44, a Battery Monitor BMV-712, a Multiplus 3000/12/120-16 and Smart Solar Chargers installed.

In the advanced page I'm able to enable the widget to display the chart of the starter battery voltage, so it seems information comes to VRM.

Any help appreciated

Felix

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

When I log into my installation, at the very top of the left panel their is a back button. At the bottom there is a flag/language selection.

I successfully switched between english>german>english.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Felix Thommen,

die Frage des Spracheinstellung hat @klim8skeptic ja schon beantwortet. Wenn es noch Probleme gibt, einfach nachfragen.

Zum Darstellen der Starterbatteriespannung im VRM Dashboard muss das erst im GX-Gerät aktiviert werden unter Einstellungen/System Setup/Batteriemessungen.

2 |3000

Felix Thommen avatar image
Felix Thommen answered ·

Hi all

It works now, additional Firmware 4.08 is required in BMV-712 to display Starterbattery voltage in dashboard.

2 |3000