question

vaneebun avatar image
vaneebun asked

Low battery, battery is fine but cant charge, Multiplus ll cant connect to system

For my system,

Victron AGM 4 units of 12V/38Ah = 48V/38 Ah (~3 years)

Victron Multiplus - ll 48V | 3000 VA | Inverter 230 V

CCGX with battery monitor

AC input - connected to grid

AC output - connected to solar panel

ESS - external control through modbus tcp

Previously everything was working fine until only low battery alarm of inverter just shown up (inverter on led is not on) and the system shows on CCGX is Off, battery in idle and no AC input. The battery details shown on CCGX has 43% SOC (19.4V, 0W 0.0A Idle state).

I've checked on the AC input, AC output, they are working fine. Even send the inverter to check in another inverter workshop showing the inverter itself is working fine (inverter on) when 230V is supplied into the AC output and battery is connected to the inverter. In this case, what should I do? I tried to charge the battery from the grid through modbus tcp, it cant work. I cant charge the battery from AC output (Solar panel) because the inverter does not recognised the AC output.

Please help me

Multiplus-IIMultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerlow battery warningmultiplus not switching
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers