question

gareth-k avatar image
gareth-k asked

BSC 24/12 IP67 settings for PAGM145 Flat Plate AGM battery? Only spiral cell AGM in advanced settings.

I have searched and found similar questions but none exactly the same relating to the Blue Smart Charge, I have seen some for the MPPT products, but not the BSC24/12 IP67.

The question is what settings should I apply for a pair of PAGM145-12 (in series so a 24V system)

I can only find the “spiral cell AGM” preset under advanced settings. This would be like for an Optima Yellow Top or similar.

Would it be Ok to use this preset for the Platinum flat plate AGM?

chargerAGM Battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
gyzko avatar image
gyzko answered ·

You should try to get the recommended charging profile from the battery manufacturer first. He is the one that knows the most about its own product.

Second best is probably your battery dealer.

Once you have this information, you can have an user preset that matches the recommended charging profile with your IP67 or use an existing one if there is a fit.

Hopefully you will be able to get answer from them.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic