question

Dennis avatar image
Dennis asked

cannot add new cerbo or delete old cerbo

hi all, i replaced my cerbo for a new one with antenna's altered for wifi. my problem is, now i cannot see the new one in my installations or delete my old one. i have rebooted , tried LAN cable [across back yard] .firmware V2.61 up to date ? . i get "could not delete device" message and "all admin has been notified by email....blah blah blah" . i thought i was the administrator . i did read in one of my searches that a FW update solved this issue. any ideas...thanks .dennis

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Dennis avatar image
Dennis answered ·

thanks for your reply , it turns out that i was doing the correct proccess , just that my dealer had'nt registered it in my name.

i contacted him today[1-8-21] and he sorted it.

in regards to the firmware , i done two checks and both times it stated it as up to date. today it did update to latest version. all good...

dennis.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

First, make sure your new Cerbo is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or ethernet.

You need to create a new VRM installation with the new Cerbo's VRM Portal ID. Once the new installation exists in VRM, you can go to the old installation and under Settings/General enter then new Cerbo ID and click replace.

Under Settings/Users you can see if you have full control or not. If not

FYI, the latest Venus OS firmware is v2.72 but not sure this will solve your problems.

2 |3000