question

mlsadler avatar image
mlsadler asked

WECO Lithium iron Phosphate Battery 5K3 connection to color control GX

Am trying to connect 4 pcs of 5K3 Weco lithium iron batteries to the victron color control through the CAN port but they are not getting detected anyone who can help me probably guide me on how to go about it, will be greatful

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Try to set the data rate of the Can.bus port to 500kbit/s in the settings of the CCGX. The setting should be somewhere in the lower menu.

You maybe also have to check the pinout of your batteries Can.bus and look if you need a special cable (type A or B), a normal patch cable or something other.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mlsadler avatar image mlsadler commented ·
Thanks for the response

0 Likes 0 ·
mlsadler avatar image
mlsadler answered ·

I managed to solve the problem, had just forgotten to connect the VE. Can RJ45 terminator but after connecting it the batteries were automatically recognised in the victron color control gx

1 comment
2 |3000

ahmed-ali avatar image ahmed-ali commented ·
Thanks for sharing this.
0 Likes 0 ·