question

J S avatar image
J S asked

Finding Victron EasySolar 5000 product

Hello all,

I have been searching for a distributor for this product for months now and simply cannot find one that will ship it to where it is needed (Nairobi, Kenya). All sellers I found that were willing to sell and ship were either way above the recommended retail price, uncommunicative (a warning sign of what is to come after payment) or have a very bad reputation online from multiple reviews. some just brush the air and tell you that even the price is secret information. Is a direct purchase from Victron possible by any chance for regions that are not well covered/where a reputable distributor is hard to find? Has anyone else been in the situation? Any suggestions for international distributors? I was really hoping to avoid the more available but less reliable alternatives.

EasySolar All-in-One
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Did you looked at the official "where to buy" map?

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

There are two distributors in Nairobi.

0 Likes 0 ·
J S avatar image J S Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Thanks for the suggestion Matthias but I already scoured these lists. The trouble is really in finding a reputable distributor. There isn't much information about one of the two, and the other one is well known in Kenya and is best avoided at all costs.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers