question

markde avatar image
markde asked

Idea for improvement for VRM Portal

basically i have to improvement suggestions.

1. VRM - Advanced: it would be nice if the selected Chart plot Settings (see picture) are stored. At the moment every time you leave the Advanced page an come back the default values are loaded.

1.png

2. When using the VRM app on a tablet and scrolling up and down with the touchscreen, it happens accidentally that you relocate some charts instead of scrolling. It should be locked so that you don't accidentally move/relocate the diagrams. (maybe press long to unlock, like on the smartphone when you want to relocate you app icons)

VRM
1.png (12.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @MarkDE

Thanks for your suggestions! Can't promise anything right now, but I'll pass them on!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

markde avatar image markde commented ·

thank you guys. great job! very well done!

0 Likes 0 ·
frederikbove avatar image
frederikbove answered ·

+ 1 for the locking, i have the samff egg issue in my tablet

2 |3000

ray-mont avatar image
ray-mont answered ·

@Teun Lassche Nice update on VRM to fix the position of the tiles too!

ray

2 |3000

Related Resources