question

jfleissner avatar image
jfleissner asked

Is it possible to load Data to VRM - for example power consumed by car?

Hi!

I run an ESS system (Venus GX, Fronius PV, 3x Multiplus, Pylontech...) in a system where there is also a RaspberryPi doing additional logging and adjustments (improve self consumption by switching loads for example).

As a system-log over all values (also including domestic heating sensors of homematic etc.) I use a system originally designed to monitor IT infrastructure called "Zabbix". The so called "Zabbix Trapper" can be fed via nodeRed and virtually log and display anything numerically and grahically to and from a database.

I also use a goE Charger to charge a Renault Zoe only from excess solar - also controlled by the Pi running nodeRed.

Would it be possible to also log the consumption of the car to VRM and include it in the dashboard? Means essentially adding a "category" of consumption and feeding this with data logged by the Pi?

Thanks!

Johannes

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
neoneddy avatar image
neoneddy answered ·

Not sure if this helps, but in my Bus installation I can monitor all Bus loads from the DC power data. Just enable it in the Venus OS and you'll get everything that the DC side inputs or outputs.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jfleissner avatar image
jfleissner answered ·

Hi!

Thanks, not really, as the data I would like to store and show is not "native Venus".

J.

2 |3000

Peter Buijs - NL avatar image
Peter Buijs - NL answered ·
2 |3000

Related Resources