question

paulyplum avatar image
paulyplum asked

Easysolar 24v UPS for Kabola Boiler @240V

Easy Solar 3000 24v.

New to this...

I'm running a Kabola Diesel heater that needs an uninterrupted 240v supply. (its essentially for the circulating pump.) I'd like to dedicate one of the AC breaker circuits on the easysolar to running this and one other circulating pump.

Is one of the 4 AC outputs specifically a UPS? Or is this a mode I need to set up? or are they all UPS's and this is a redundant question?

Cant find anything on the Data sheet or in the manual referring to it.. But kind of need to know quickly as the heater is being installed at the moment.

Many Thanks

ups
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

Hi, Of the four AC ouptputs on the easysolar, one is a 'boiler' output that is only 'on' when the generator or AC is on. The other three are always on, provided the battery is good. The Boiler output is on the left - closest to the AC in. The three outputs are fused 2 at 10A and one at 16A. Boiler output is fused at 16A. UPS functiongives a very short transition from ac in to invert mode, this should not be needed for a circulating pump. UPS mode has to be set from VE configure program with a Mk2/3 adapter.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic