question

noelj avatar image
noelj asked

UPS function in power cuts

We have had many power cuts since install but never any battery power cut-in. How do I ensure this?

Multiplus Compact 24v|1600va|40a

2x 12v 220AH lead acid gel batteries

CCGX firmware 2.22 Hub-4

Installed 24/3/16 by Mobel Technologies (ceased trading within 3 months of install)

Situated Bourne Lincs. UK

No dealer, abandoned by Victron and Meadotech who refuse to adopt any system they did not install!

I have full and online control but little expertise (authorised outside access is possible)

ups
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bmuk-tim avatar image bmuk-tim commented ·

Might be worthwhile contacting Thomas Howe @HOWETEC

1 Like 1 ·
2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Do you have a system wiring diagram? Or more photos of the installation?

The community may be able to help, but really this kind of system is best supported by a trained distributor nearby to you. It may cost you some money for their services.

I would make my way through this list until someone is willing and able:

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

noelj avatar image noelj commented ·

There is simply no one suitable or within a 100 miles except Meadotech. I have been badly let down after taking my money!

0 Likes 0 ·
howetec avatar image
howetec answered ·

Hello, we can certainly help you.... feel free to give me a call on 07931 953676 if you are still struggling? Thomas

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic