question

muhammed avatar image
muhammed asked

Solar not feeding all 3 phases

I have installed a 3 phase system (3x15kVA Quattro) with 8x 250/100 MPPT's.

The system however is not utilising the solar for all 3 phases but only for the red phase which is also the master inverter. I also noticed that the "inverter on" LED is flashing on the master unit while the mains on all 3 units are solid.

Additionally it is keeping the batteries charged at all times although I have the SOC set to 30%. The other 2 phases are pulling the power from the grid.

Any ideas?

ESS3 phase
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Muhammed

Phase compensation? are you running ess?

What does the GX device show?

0 Likes 0 ·
muhammed avatar image muhammed Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Alexandra

It was actually the fact that the other 2 inverters did not have the assistants loaded on them therefore it was only feeding the 1 phase.

Once I added the assistants to the other 2 units it is all functioning properly.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

All fixed as per last post from @Alexandra

It was actually the fact that the other 2 inverters did not have the assistants loaded on them therefore it was only feeding the 1 phase.

Once I added the assistants to the other 2 units it is all functioning properly.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.