question

kevin-b avatar image
kevin-b asked

250/100 not working right

hi my 250/100 is doing weird things,, it normally does 2.5 hrs in bulk, then 2.0 hrs in bulk . then float,, but now after a update sometimes it will go straight from bulk to float, then other times like now it says its buy the green light its in float but the history says its not in float? how weird,,, a new thing i completely disconnected this for 1 hr, no solar/no battery, then connected the batt wires , and got the right batt volts,, but it says the solar has 48 volts coming in, but no watts/dude there's no solar connected to the charge controller, i think you should have no volts if there's no solar connected? right

SOC
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Upload some pictures of the mppt's history, showing min/max voltages etc..
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
kevin-b avatar image
kevin-b answered ·

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Max battery voltage of 49.00v seems really weird.

Is that what you expect/have programmed for your battery bank?

A screenshot of the mppt battery settings, and details regarding your battery bank please.

0 Likes 0 ·
kevin-b avatar image kevin-b klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
my battery bank is a leaf setup ,i charge to 49.0 float at 48.0,,and go down to 42.0 volts, its a custom set buy me, ive had it this way for 3 years no prob,,, then the last update it started doing weird stuff like this,, even in the history part saying i was in bulk for 10 hrs when it was only 2hrs, last night i disconnected the solar, i didnt want the controller to fry my batts
0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ kevin-b commented ·
Bump..

Nissan Leaf batteries are not in my area of experience..

Anyone???

0 Likes 0 ·
kevin-b avatar image
kevin-b answered ·

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic