question

Neganov Leonid avatar image
Neganov Leonid asked

Control of the Quattro power via output voltage when working in parallel with the network

I use a 3-phase offgrid system on 3*Quattro 48-10000 inverters and 4 4*LiFePO4 25.6 A*200Ah batteries (+ Gerbo-GX, GX Touch). I plan the next option for its further use. For the power supply of consumers, we use an 3ph/380V distant power line with 60-80 kW distributed along the line load for each phase (200 kW in total). This line is powered from a 10 kV/380 V substation on one side. During peak load hours, at the most loaded phase, the voltage can drop to the level of 190V. At the same time, the voltage in the other phases may be within the normal range. Temporarily, until the reconstruction is carried out, we plan to solve the problem by connecting our 30 kW device on the opposite side of the substation to maintain the voltage level during peak times. That is, when the voltage drops below the threshold (for example, 200V), the installation, working in parallel with the network, outputs energy either from the battery or taking it from another phase (if its voltage is high enough), raising the voltage to the desired (for example, 220V). The Hub-4 mode is similar to the one I described, but the balancing is performed according to the power balance on the Energy Meter, not depending on the voltage level at the output of the inverter. How can such a mode of operation be implemented? Thanks a lot

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargergrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

It is not possible to raise or lower the output Voltage when connected to the network, that is to say, it is not possible raise or lower the Voltage of the network.
You have to disconnect from the network then you can configure what output Voltage you want.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.