question

wdv avatar image
wdv asked

BlueSolar PWM arrow fast blinking

I have a BlueSolar PWM Charge Controller – LCD - USB and a generic PWM charing the same LiFEPO battery with build in BMS (LionTron).

Very often when the sun shines, the BlueSolar 's arrow between the Solar Panel icon and Battery starts blinking fast. ( not the slow float blinking, but fast like 4x per second ). The charge current is also low (but not zero).

When I reset the PWM ( disconnect solar panel and battery / Or switch between B4 and B5 and back, so PWM reboots ) the blinking stops and the PWM charges maximum current.

I wonder why it is doing that. There is no mention about fast blinking in the manual. I asked the question to Victron through my reseller, but that did not get me an answer.

Does anybody know what this blinking means ?

Thanks.

BlueSolar PWM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jokees avatar image
jokees answered ·

See answers at: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/60870/pwm-charge-controller-lcdusb-arrow-blinking.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic