question

harles11 avatar image
harles11 asked

Connecting CCGX to Quattro inverters and NMEA network

I currently have four Quattro inverters connected to a CCGX through the VE Bus port. Does anybody know if I can connect my CCGX to my NMEA network via the VE Can port at the same time without crashing something? My goal is to be able to pull system data through that connection and display it on a computer elsewhere. I assume that wouldn't affect how the CCGX is currently controlling my inverters. Unfortunately the diagram in the manual isn't clear as to whether this is possible. Normally in such a situation I'd give it a try and see what happens - but I had a couple faulty CCGX units installed on this system previously and I'd hate to have to replace one again if it locked up.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
harles11 avatar image
harles11 answered ·

Wow - 39 people following this question but no answers. Victron - hello? Anybody know a way to get a hold of someone with technical knowledge at Victron?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.