question

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany asked

CCGX Remote console rotate your screen failure

Trying to get remote console working on my android phone. Have tried with IP address and via Victron connect app. Both fail the same way. Lan remote console is enabled in ccgx, and this has been restarted manually.

On trying to connect a message appears in the web browser saying rotate your screen. When this is turned from portrait to landscape, I get a failure to connect message with a retry option. Retry also fails to connect.

Remote console is working via vrm portal.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Do you have the option for "Enanble on LAN" switched on?
1617484895023.png

1617484895023.png (24.2 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for the diggestion.

Yes, and I did the reboot after it. And when I try, I make sure the phone is on the same Wlan as the ccgx.

Guessing it might be password, but no prompt comes up.

0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I managed to get it working by enabling, then disabling the password.

Odd.

2 |3000

bobke avatar image
bobke answered ·

I had same problem, but solution was very simple: ROTATE the screen of the smart phone (Iphone in my case). Was looking too long for a software issue, but sometimes things are simple!

Bob

2 |3000