The load output on my Victron BlueSolar MPPT 100/20 wont turn off and is always on.
What happened before:
- Update to the newest firmware v1.54 for the Smartsolar and v2.25 for the Bluetooth interface.
- Connecting an inverter with 4kW total max power to the load output, but with no load to the inverter. The MPPT was giving error codes which I didn't write down.
- Reset to factory values
Setup and beheaviour rigth now:
- App on the phone will let me set load output to always off and always on.
- No measure on power and current on load output
- Fuse on the smartsolar is ok / not broken
- No jumper set
- Street light function off
- Everything else is working just fine
I was thinking of an update error, but the inrush current of the inverter might have damaged the load output possibly.
Did anybyody experience a similar effect and have hint on what might cause / how to solve this?