question

jpower avatar image
jpower asked

Mppt blue solar 75/15 green led

My blue solar mppt75/15 is set up and running well I have the jump wire between pin 2 and 3 on the coms port but the green led flashes sometimes and is solid sometimes it should be solid , the yellow led is doing what it’s supposed to

MPPT Controllers
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jpower avatar image jpower commented ·

It seems to be a fault code of some sort the unit works properly just want to know what the green led flashing intermittently means, it is set up as 24v but I’m using one deep cycle batt and one cranking batt the voltage across them is 12.60and 12.16 I wonder if the unit is picking this up

Cheers all

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

If you have Battery Life enabled, then the green LED flashes when in Float with Battery Life. Regular Float mode, the LED is solid green.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jpower avatar image jpower commented ·

Hi Wkirby

The unit is set up not to be battery life mode ie the jump wire between pin 2 and 3 or pin 1 and 2 so the green light should stay solid

Cheers

0 Likes 0 ·
jpower avatar image
jpower answered ·

Got my Bluetooth dongle and did an update on the charger and the green led is working as it should the previous version of software must have made the green led behave the way it was

2 |3000