question

cebonvieuxmaxou avatar image
cebonvieuxmaxou asked

Bluetooth connection impossible

Hello,
I own a SmartSolar 75/15 without any issues so far, with the device or with the Victron Connect App.

Lately, I can't connect my phone (or another phone, both Android) to the App. The device appears on the list, but when I click on the device, the progress bar goes to 20%, then back to 1%, and so on until the message "unable to connect blabla" appears.

I've also tried to reset the PIN with the PUK code, and still an errors shows saying unable to reset the PIN number.

On top of that, the device seems to work correctly as the bulk blue led is steady while the panels are at sun.

I've of course installed/uninstalled/cleared cache of the app several times, and the latest version was used.

Thanks for your time,

Max

VictronConnectBluetooth
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Cebonvieuxmaxou

Sometimes a power cycle can be done.

Alternatively check in your bluetooth devices list and forget it if it is paired there.

0 Likes 0 ·
cebonvieuxmaxou avatar image cebonvieuxmaxou Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Hello Alexandra,

The device does not appear in the list of my paired Bluetooth devices

What do you mean by "power cycle"? *

Many thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ cebonvieuxmaxou commented ·

Hello

Disconnect the pv. Then disconnect the battery. Wait a few minutes then. Connect the battery and then the pv again.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
marc-de-montreal avatar image
marc-de-montreal answered ·

hi, have found your solution? ..i was technician a while and often the devil is in details.. ;)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bret avatar image
bret answered ·

I'm having the same problem. What is the solution?

TIA

2 |3000