question

stevew avatar image
stevew asked

What is the difference between PMP123021102 and PMP122301102?

Greetings !

New guy here. Resto-modding a vintage motorhome - inclusive of lithium batteries for the house systems. Seriously considering the MultiPlus Inverter/Charger - 12/3000/120-50/120V. Two questions:

1. While surfing the Victron Energy documents library - I find documents pertaining to two different catalogue numbers. PMP123021102 and PMP122301102. Might anyone be able to provide the distinction ??

2. I particularly like the feature to "dial down" the battery charging current via the remote panel. Might this feature also be automatic such that when I plug into differing shore power recepticles (15A, 30A, or 50A) the MultiPlus will automaticalluy throttle the battery charging current ??

Thanks you in advance for your answers and comments - and thank you for the wealth of information here. I'm certainly a beneficiary.

Steve W

Southern California

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @stevew,

Welcome to the community - first thing, please have a read of the guidelines (or at least the topic of each guideline).

Then please make a new question - one per post. It really helps others who are looking for the same answers.

I've edited your question title to fit one of your questions, please make another one for the other one.

0 Likes 0 ·
stevew avatar image stevew Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you Guy. Will do.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

the pmp1221301102 has (UL 1741 and 458 Cert)

otherwise they are the same

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

stevew avatar image stevew commented ·

Thank you Paul !!

0 Likes 0 ·