question

mihaimicu avatar image
mihaimicu asked

Issue with MultiPlus 48/5000/70-100 connected with Fronius Symo 8.2-3-M

I just installed the multiplus on the ACin of 1 phase of the fronius symo with pylontech batteries for backup and solar energy storage.

I.m not allowed yet to feed excess energy In the grid so fronius is set not to feed excess energy In the grid. A fronius smart meter needing installed.

The fronius and multi are connected via venusGX

1. 1st issue is that when I lower the SOC of the batteries the fronius is being throttled down and power is being supplied only from the batteries.

2. 2nd issue with charging the batteries. The fronius will not ramp up to provide additional power for the charging.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Fronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
thomasw-1 avatar image
thomasw-1 answered ·

Hi mihaimicu,

I have identical issues like you .
More details under this post and that post.

I would appreciate, if this problem would raise Victron's attentention and feeback, so that a near term solution could be provided.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mihaimicu avatar image mihaimicu commented ·

I have only 1 multi installed. And I.m leaking power to the grid on the other 2 phases most probably. Not sure how to proceed. If anyone has an ideea.

0 Likes 0 ·