question

hannu avatar image
hannu asked

Fronius error state 105 ac-coupled system with victron

Good day

I have recently installed a Fronius primo-6 together with a quattro 48/10 000 in an ac-coupled installation

the system works perfectly when the main switch on the DB board is off (thus making the system completely off grid) but when the Main switch is switched on the fronius gives me an error state 105 when reading up about this it means the ac grid frequency is to high... i tested the frequency from the grid and it jumps around 51Hz to 52Hz which should be will within the fronius parameters so my question is has anyone experienced something similar are there settings that are not correct on the fronius any help would be appreciated

thanks

AC PV Coupling
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jacobjned avatar image jacobjned commented ·

Hello. Have you managed to sort out the Fronius error state 105?

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image
Vangelis Beligiannis answered ·

Hello! Do you allow fronius to feed in the grid? Have you changed the settings on the fronius country setup to be Microgrid50?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rafa avatar image
rafa answered ·

Buenas tardes

Estoy en la misma situación que el anterior compañero.

El fronius los tengo establecido con el mg50 y me da el error al restablecer la conexión a red durante 2 minutos luego pasado ese tiempo se reiniciar el fronius y vuelve a funcionar

Agradecería cualquier tipo de ayuda gracias

2 |3000

amarti avatar image
amarti answered ·

I have exactly the same issue. I have checked all settings in both, the multiplus and the Fronius Primo and I do not figure out the reason why this happens. Any help would be welecomed.

2 comments
2 |3000

alexanderr avatar image alexanderr commented ·
Hi,

I was just wondering if you ever managed to find a resolution for this?

0 Likes 0 ·
victor-valenciano avatar image victor-valenciano commented ·

Tengo el mismo problema, he revisado toda la configuración e instalación y está aparentemente correcto, en servicio fronius me dicen que el problema del error 105 no es de ellos, sugiero a quien haya solucionado el problema aporte detalles.. saludos

0 Likes 0 ·